1.30.2011

mishmash

Our little man loves him some Hawkeye jammies, and loves to get a little silly before bedtime! He has recently learned that if he takes a running jump/belly flop on the the leather ottoman, he slides right off the other side (especially when wearing fuzzy PJs)!

Project 365: 25

I threw this one in the mix to document his long locks . . . which got a major trim the next day.  (And while I love his new clean cut look, I did sort of like the floppy mop head he was sporting too.)


Last week cousin Aidan came over to hang out with us for a while. Braden loooooves Aidan, and wants to do everything he does.  After playing hard for quite a while, they finally settled down with some books so that B could wind down for bedtime.  

I love these pics.

 Project 365: 26


(PS - Note the new haircut (that makes my little guy look sooo much older!), and yet another pair of Hawkeye jammies - thank goodness Santa brought a couple more pair so that we (usually) have at least one clean.)



Who's that monkey jumping in his bed?
I know the first shot is blurry, but check out that jumpin?!  I think it is clear that someone needs to graduate to a big boy bed sooner rather than later. Braden usually lays down to go to sleep without much fanfare, but on this particular night he still had energy to burn.

Project 365: 27


You've got something on your face . . .
When we were at Wal Mart last weekend, the friendly greeter guy gave B a sticker.  Which B stuck on his forehead.  And wanted it to stay there.  So it did.


Project 365: 28


Say cheese? Puleeeeeze? 
Darn it.  Forgot to take a pic on Saturday.  No one wanted to cooperate with me when I remembered.  So this is it, baby.

Project 365: 29
But I am determined to keep up with this project 365 thing I have started . . .Perhaps with the 8-10" of snow we're forecasted this week, I'll have some time for more creative, quality photography.


Say Cheeto?!
That worked much better!

Project 365: 30


No comments: