1.10.2011

backseat babbler

When you travel in our vehicle, you'll likely hear "vvvvrrrrooooomm vvroooooom," while motoring along.  No, it's not that our muffler needs attention - it's our babbling boy.  

If you know B, you know he loves cars/trucks/tractors - one or more of which typically accompanies him wherever he may go.  We keep a few toy vehicles in our car to keep him occupied/happy during the ride.  Here's our noisy boy on the way to church on Sunday, with his "fruck." (Why, oh why, did he stop pronouncing the "t" and start using the "f" sound instead?  Thankfully he still usually includes the "r" . . .)  

Project 365: 9




Four thoughts:
1.  boys, noise, toys - these things go together in more ways than one
2.  Target is genius for creating the dollar aisle.
3.  We own far too many trucks purchased from said dollar aisle.
4.  In my defense, a buck is a very small price to pay in exchange for a peaceful stroll through the rest of Target (and perhaps even a few more stores), making shopping a pleasant and enjoyable experience for all.  And dollar aisle trucks are the best for keeping in the car/taking out and about, because if they get lost, it's no biggie.

Also... this project 365 thing is a little more challenging than I thought it would be (and it is only day 9) - yikes.  I am finding that around 8 at night I think, crud, I still need to take a picture for today.  This is why many of the pictures you'll see end up being: 1. taken in the evening   2. of B or B (my subjects at hand)  3. not very original.

Sorry.  I will try to do better.

Project 365: 8
Saturday night snuggles.  Note that someone won't let go of that buck truck.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've always been amazed that little boys seem to be born with those truck and tractor sounds!! You're doing a great job with the photos.