Why hello, weekend. It's sooooo good to see you! Let's just say that having a full week of school after winter vacation is not a good thing. Whew.
Of course, not only did we go back to school (which is enough to wear a person who is used to sleeping in out), it was a busy week all-around: hair appointment, basketball game, dinner with the fam, early morning staff meeting, after school meeting . . . but that's how it always goes.
On busy weeks, by Thursday night I am ready for an evening at home. It's almost the end of the week, and it's a good TV night (we love The Office, Grey's, and Private Practice at our house). Last night, there were new episodes of Grey's and PP to be watched. (Yay: Holiday repeats are over. Nay: The Office was still a repeat, and not only was it a repeat, but the worst episode ever. . . or at least the one in which I am most annoyed with Michael).
I digress. It was Thursday. We were home. I was comfy and cozy on the recliner with my feet up, watching good TV. :)
Project 365: 6
No comments:
Post a Comment