We've had some beautiful snow this year, though thankfully we've had no snow days/missed days of school (yet. I am sure I just jinxed that). Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good snow day, however, last year we had eight. 8.
Today we had something even better than a snow day . . . a late start! (Why better, you ask? 1. It doesn't have to be made up, and 2. We never (ok, very very rarely) have snow days in our district.
I didn't get a chance to take a picture slept in and didn't get up early enough to take a picture of the fresh snow this morning, but did remember to take one tonight (as it was getting dark). I really wish I'd taken pics of the gorgeous frost covered trees a few weeks ago, but didn't. So here's my snowy tree picture . . .
Project 365: 11
Now that I'm (getting) in the habit of snapping more pictures, I have just that - more pictures. So many, in fact, that I have to lump them together in a blog post to get 'em all in (Sorry folks, I don't have the time to do more than one post a day).
So - more pictures from today:
B loves to wiggle up to the driver's seat when we get home and pretend to drive the car (complete with "vrrrooooom"-ing and "beep beep"s. He's also figured out how to actually honk the horn, which he loves to do.
One cool Christmas present Braden got this year is the Tag Jr./books. I tell ya, the things they make for kids these days! He's really catching on to how to use the tag guy to "read" his books, and it is fun to see him engaged and interacting with the pictures and text. (The teacher in me loves this!) But don't worry, we still read plenty of "regular" books too.
More bathtime fun . . .
Project 365: 10
No comments:
Post a Comment