We've all sort of got the sniffles around here . . . I was out sick yesterday and Billy picked it up last night. Braden has for the most part escaped this round (knock on wood!), which is good, as our back up babysitter (aka Grandma Jane) is currently hanging out and enjoying the warm weather south of the border.
Although B does not have a full blown cold, he has had a bit of a "drippy" nose. When he came to me and said, "need nose," earlier in the week, I was a little confused. He then reached for a kleenex and questioned, "nose?" and I figured out that he'd renamed the kleenex as "nose" (which sort of makes sense, as we chase him around with kleenex saying "let's wipe your nose," or "we need to get your nose." He does know what an actual nose is (just to clarify), but it's pretty cute to hear him use his alternate meaning.
"Mommy . . . need nose."
No comments:
Post a Comment