1.24.2011

a few of B's favorite things - take 2

I'm back. Finally.  I have to admit, taking a picture every day is stressing me out a little bit.  

And it's only the first month.  But so far, I have managed to do it.  You'll see that some in this post aren't great, but I got somethin'! (And quite a few are from our little point and shoot camera that resides on the kitchen counter - which is handy to catch a quick shot, but the quality is sometimes not so hot).

Since Braden has been my subject of choice for this project (he's always available, and is (mostly!) willing to be photographed), here are a few more photos of his favorite things:

Trucks and George(s) - Braden loves trucks/tractors so much, he talks about them in his sleep (no lie!). He also adores George (as in Curious), and got 2 Georges for Christmas that he loves to run around with.

Project 365: 19



Dip/Ranch - Have I mentioned how much B loves dip, especially Ranch?  The other night we gave him some veggies and let him dip them into the Ranch dip container.  We had to giggle when we discovered that B had abandoned the veggies and went straight for a spoon as the means to get to the dip!

Project 365: 20



Flannel lined jeans - Ok, so maybe Braden doesn't know that he loves these, but I sure do love 'em!  They're so warm and comfy and are also pretty cute on my handsome boy (who, incidentally needs a haircut.  badly.  He's got an appointment on Wednesday!).  And yes, he's standing on the coffee table to model them.  Standing on the table would also be one of B's fav things (er, not that we allow it!).

 Project 365: 21



Daddy - Daddy is for sure a favorite of Braden! Hugs to Billy for being such a good sport on Saturday when I was getting ready to call it a night and realized that I had not taken my photo for the day.  Billy humored me and let me snap one of him doing one of his favorite things . . . playing video games.

Project 365: 22


Vrroom Vrroom! - Hey, did you know that Braden like his cars and trucks?! (wink, wink). Here he's enjoying driving them on the "road."

Project 365: 23
 
(looks like this driver was ready for a pit stop!)




Games - Braden is starting to understand some games, such as simple puzzles and matching activities.  When our  Parents as Teachers educator visited last week, we practiced some matching games and B loved them!  I found cute stickers with Elmo driving various vehicles (firetruck, race car, airplane, truck, etc.) that I knew Braden would love and stuck them on index cards.  There are 3 cards with each sticker, and he has a great time sorting them into piles of matching cards.  We're also working on saying the color and type of vehicle on each card as he sorts them (ex. orange fruck truck).


Project 365: 24


 Annnnnnd - phew!  I am caught up!  For today. ;)


No comments: