He is gorgeous! Well worth the long 9 months of pregnancy, long labor, and a c-section! (easy for me to say!) Congratulations, I can't wait to see and hold him.
Congratulations! He is a handsome Iowa supported. Billy was really proud when he told me Braden had arrived. Take care Jill, and let people pamper you. Looking forward to seeing Braden in person. Laura and Phil
4 comments:
Braden is really cute! Congratulations Bill and Jill!
Justin and Jaime
He is gorgeous! Well worth the long 9 months of pregnancy, long labor, and a c-section! (easy for me to say!)
Congratulations, I can't wait to see and hold him.
Congratulations! He is so sweet! I hope you are feeling better soon as well!
Erica
Congratulations! He is a handsome Iowa supported. Billy was really proud when he told me Braden had arrived. Take care Jill, and let people pamper you. Looking forward to seeing Braden in person. Laura and Phil
Post a Comment