10.30.2008

Bath time, Belly button, and our "Boootiful" baby boy

Braden LOVES his baths!  I have noticed that the last couple of times I have washed his hair, it looks sort of "curly" when it is wet (I know, hard to tell in the picture) . . . so I am wondering if he will have curly hair?? (Mine was always straight, but sometime during college I realized that if I let it air dry, it is actually sort of curly) . . . hmm.




Check out the belly button!  On Tuesday he lost the remains of his umbilical cord - yay (finally!). . . also look at that little tummy - starting to fill out!




Tonight (yes it is only 10/30) is Kalona's trick or treat night . . . we won't be going trick or treating, but our little ghost can look cute when we hand out candy! (I couldn't pass up this onesie!  I figured it can become PJs after Halloween.)



I can't believe that 4 weeks ago at this time we were just about to meet our little guy for the first time  . . .  every time another week goes by I can't help but think back to Braden's birthday and get a little sad that time is passing so fast! ( I know I keep saying that, but it is so true . . . and I am the sappy nostalgic type!)



3 comments:

Kim said...

I noticed right away that his hair looked curly! I'll bet the kids enjoyed seeing him answer the door in his ghost outfit. He really does look like he's filling out.

Erica said...

His little ghost outfit is so cute! I hope Braden had a very happy 1st Halloween! :-)

Julie said...

Happy First Month Birthday to Braden tomorrow!!