Hey Everyone,
This is Bill and I am updating you on how Jill is doing. She is dialated to 4cm. She recieved an epidural for the pain and is doing fabulous... epidurals rock! :) She is watching Rachel Ray on TV right now. She had a an appointment today at about 10 a.m. She was hooked up to a stress test machine and the baby's heart rate was high. She was asked by the doctor if she was ready to go to labor and delivery. I got the call at about 11:45 am. Which was sweet because I was able to get off of work. Jill is definitely ready to get this baby out. The baby's heart rate has returned to normal & everything looks good. I will try to update this every hour. Stay tuned for further news. Please keep us in your prayers.
Bill and Jill
No comments:
Post a Comment