6.30.2009

our anniversary


Today Billy and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary!  In some ways it feels like we walked down the aisle yesterday, and in other ways it feels like forever ago . . . it's been a wonderful, whirlwind 2 years. Can't wait to see what next year will bring!

Tonight auntie Allie is going to babysit Braden and Billy and I get to have a date night - we're thinking dinner and a movie (probably Olive Garden and The Proposal) - whoo hoo!  

2 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your night out, we went to Olive Garden for ours too...haha! And I really want to see that movie:-)

Marlinda said...

Did you go to Olive Garden? That's where we went for our June 30th anniversary--of course it was a few more than 2 years ago (28 more to be exact). That was the extent of the celebration for a milestone anniversary.
Also, I saw The Proposal in Mich. with sisters etc. It was cute.

We'll have to get together when I get back.