. . . . daddy pics.
When I uploaded pictures for the Father's Day post, I was bummed that a lot of good ones from Braden's first few months are not on my computer anymore (b/c my computer died in March). Luckily I did have all my photos backed up, and didn't lose any. I was backing up some more recent pictures this week (in case, heaven forbid!, my computer bites the dust again), and came across a few more pictures of my favorite boys that I wanted to post.





Man, these just melt my heart. I love Billy even more than ever now that he is a daddy . . . he is so great with Braden.
As I was browsing through old photos, I noticed how many more there are of Billy and Braden than of me and Braden . . . There's a couple of reasons for this: I typically am behind the camera, or am the one who remembers to grab it, and also because I sometimes avoid having my picture taken.
But recently I read this post on another blog (take a second to read it - it is worth it . . . and no, I don't know this person) . . . and have decided to make an effort to get in the picture more often. SO, I am proud that even though getting in my suit is that last thing I want to do, Braden and I have gone swimming a lot (how could I not go when Braden loves it!?) . . .
My apologies for only posting old pictures today . . . I need to upload new pictures off my camera - if there are any - it has just been so HOT that we have been either at the pool (and I don't always take the camera there) or just hanging out at home in the a/c.
Braden has actually spent the last couple days at day care (he goes on a very part time basis this summer to hold his spot) and I've spent my days doing things that are far easier to do without a crawling/climbing 8 month old around: frantically reading my book club book for our meeting last night and cleaning/mowing.
No comments:
Post a Comment