These days our little man is full of adventurous spirit! He is becoming more confident in his "cruising" (moving from place to place on his feet by balancing with his hands on furniture) abilities, and loves to climb on anything he can get to. One of his new favorite spots is under our dining room table - which is sort of funny because I've been told (and seen pictures) that I used to hang out in the same spot.
I finally captured all B's teeth (ok, well, some of the top teeth and the bottom 2) - here you can see 2 of the 4 top teeth (as well as all the scratches currently on his face - yikes!) . . .

Yesterday we enjoyed a Father's Day picnic with the Miller extended family . . . this is a somewhat annual event, but it is typically HOT - this year was no exception. Despite the heat, we dined on yummy eats and had fun hanging out.

We were all literally wilting in the heat/humidity, so we had to forgo the game playing/leisurely visiting and head home to cooler quarters.

Today it was HOT again (hmm, Iowa summer has arrived!), so Braden and I hit the pool. He always makes a friend or two while we're there; here he is playing with one of my former students.

Today he had no fear - just crawled right into the deeper water (didn't even mind when he'd get splashed or dunk his face) . . .

Whew - all that swimmin' wears a fella out! All packed up and ready to walk home (B was asleep by the time we arrived at our house).
2 comments:
What a little swimmer! The pool looks SO good right now:-) From the looks of it I'd say you are definitely enjoying your summer!
Ahhhh, the lazy days of summer spent at the pool. What a lucky guy! He is just growing so fast.
Post a Comment