7.12.2011

around here

B and I had breakfast with friends this morning, and I was so pleased to hear (from a fellow teacher, of course!) that summer vacation is not yet half over!  It feels as if this summer is slipping by quickly, but I guess that happens every year.

You may have noticed from previous posts that we've been doing several home improvement projects: organizing closets, painting the family room a neutral color, and updating our kitchen . . . so much of this year's summer vacation hasn't seemed very "vacation-like."

But it's nice to have things looking spiffy.

A couple of weeks ago we (as in Billy, our dads, and a friend) also replaced some sun-damaged siding.
Project 365: 183

Though we are enjoying the "spiffy-ness" of our home, here's the reason for all of the projects:
Project 365: 179


Yep, we've listed our house!  We're not exactly sure of our future plans, just that it's time to think about moving into a larger home.  Since we aren't able to/don't want to move forward with purchasing a new home until we sell this one, we put it on the market.

Project 365: 178


We really like our house, and I'm finding this whole process to be a little bit sad. I am hoping that we'll find a buyer who really likes this house too - maybe that will make leaving a little easier. :)

If you (or someone you know!) is interested in our sweet little 2 BR/1 bath zero lot line home with a great backyard and lots of storage, give our realtor a call or check it out online.

No comments: