So. I've been behind on Project 365 from time to time. . . . but never quite this behind.
Believe it or not, I am still hanging in there. I've taken the pictures. I have just not posted the pictures. But this {marathon} post, my friends, will change that.
I upload my photos to iphoto, and rely on the digital date stamp to help me organize them (especially for P365). Unfortunately, when attempting to clear up space on my hard drive by moving some files to an external hard drive, I messed up some of my iphoto info. Never fear, I am sure I have all the data backed up . . . it's just not nice and neat and is a pain to sort through. Sooooo - I did my best to find all my pics and assign them to the correct date, but it would not surprise me in the least if I am missing one or two or if I got some dates wrong. But I am just letting. it. go. It's not worth the energy to figure it all out, even for a type A gal like me.
Anyway - here's what I've got. Feel free to
a) not read the entire post . . . really, it's long. Really long.
b) scroll quickly and just look at the cute pictures of B
I also decided to just post the pictures as they uploaded to blogger, which means there is no rhyme or reason for the order in which they appear. And I am letting that go too. Whew.
We've spend a lot of time outside this spring . . . B loves anything with wheels . . .
. . . especially Grandpa Ed's scooter!Project 365: 102
Ha! One day I almost missed taking a pic by 30 minutes (note time) - and could not think of anything to photograph, so took a picture of the clock. Yes, lame.
Project 365: 104I love sprinkles. Not just any sprinkles, but the crunchy kind at Yotty's (the ice cream shop in town). I was in heaven when I got ice cream to go, and asked for some sprinkles to take home and got a whole container of them. Yum. Yes, I did hide them and hoard them from the boys.
Project 365: 105
Any guesses why all of the items from our countertops are on the kitchen table? Yeah, ants. Ick. Luckily we got rid of them in one quick shot.
Project 365: 101
Project 365: 135
Project 365: 162
Cookie bars that really taste like cookies, not bars. Make 'em.
Project 365: 147
So sleepy . . .
Project 365: 161
B's relaxation spot of choice lately is our bed. He says, "My spot in big bed."
Project 365: 141
Still lovin' the brushin'
Project 365: 152
While eating out one night, my meal came with a side of corn on the cob. Braden remembered just how to eat it!
Project 365: 123
Project 365: 146
Who knew that countertops came in so many patterns? (Ours should be installed within the week - yipee!)
Project 365: 133
We know B's ready for his big bed, and had plans to swap out the crib for the big boy bed last week, so I snapped a "one last night in the crib" photo . . . but then we decided to keep the crib for a liiiiiiiitle longer.
Project 365: 155
We play a game at our house: the dishes game. The object of this little game is to avoid being the person who has to unload the dishwasher and put away the clean dishes. One can always tell when this job needs to be done, as assorted dishes begin to gather on the counter waiting to go into the emptied dishwasher.
Project 365: 145
Project 365: 111
Project 365: 119
(see - it is padded on the inside like a camera bag, but looks like a girlie cute bag instead of a boxy old camera bag)
June has arrived - therefore it's time to paint. I almost always paint at least one room over summer vacation, and I like to get it out of the way right away at the beginning of summer. This year I got rid of the wallpaper and the dark green accent wall in the family room . . .
Project 365: 156. . . and painted a fresh, basic beige. I really liked the old look, but it was time to go more neutral.
Project 365: 159
Watch out - little man has figured out how to get into the fridge!
Project 365: 158
This isn't the greatest photo, but it cracks me up. At daycare B has learned to sit down on the kitchen floor to eat snack - so he does it at home sometimes too.
Project 365: 151
This one kind of stinks too (blurry), but also makes me smile. Braden loves to play hide and seek, and almost always hides in this corner. Love how hard he's laughing.
Project 365: 134
"Look. Driving on a hill."
Project 365: 142
Newly updated light fixture in B's room!
Project 365: 160
Project 365: 106
Project 365: 138
Project 365: 120
I told Braden to put his shoes away. The next morning, I found them like this:
Project 365: 153
Project 365: 118
Sneaking M&Ms
Project 365: 116
My classroom in May
Project 365: 140
Wheeeeeee!
Project 365: 117
Daddy tickles . . .
Project 365: 107Rarely without a truck (car/boat/tractor - some sort of vehicle)
Project 365:143
. . . or a train will do tooProject 365: 149
Mr. & Mrs. Compton
Project 365: 148
Braden loves to ride his trike - he's figured out the peddling thing and can really go!
Project 365: 163
This picture is several weeks old - just tryin on some big boy undies. We're really working on potty training this week . . .
Project 365: 109
Project 365: 144
Flooring samples - new flooring should be in within the next week or so too!
Project 365: 130
Ahhhhh. Now that this post is finally done, I'm feeling a lot better. If you're still reading, leave a comment. You deserve a prize. (Note that I said you deserve a prize, not that you'll actually get one). :)
1 comment:
I readto the end!
Post a Comment