6.06.2011

little fish


I know, I know - another post about the pool.  Sorry - but that's what we do during the summertime (especially on days like today when it's in the 90's and hu-mid!).  

I actually was able to cross one job off my summertime to-do list today:  I removed the wallpaper in our family room.  It wasn't so much that the wall paper had to come down (I picked it out and put it up several years ago) - it's just time for a change to something more neutral.  So tomorrow I'll hopefully cross another task of my list: painting the family room.   

After wallpaper removal and mowing the lawn, I was ready for a dip in the pool. When Billy got home we picked up B from day care (he won't go everyday during the summer - but when I have "big" jobs to do, it's sometimes much easier for everyone for him to hang out with his daycare pals.

Here's a short clip of our little fish jumping in the pool (about 4 ft deep) and paddling to the side in true two-year-old style: all by himself  (with the help of his water wings). What a big boy! If you listen really carefully, you can hear B counting to 5 before jumping in - he is very in to counting these days.

No comments: