12.06.2008

Sleepy, Snuggly Saturday Friday (it was really Friday, but Saturday sounds so much better in this title!)


On Friday I got so much done and was very productive snuggled on the couch almost all day with Braden.  Loooooove it.

That night the boys watched the Iowa basketball game on TV with my dad.

Don't you love the Hawkeye apparel? :)  Braden has lots of great Hawkeye gear that we received as gifts (the blanket in the first picture is actually a baby gift too!) . . . hmm - wonder why?  He wore this same onesie (was a little big back then) in the hospital - remember this post?   (you have to scroll down to see the picture I am referring t0.)


2 comments:

bets said...

I love your blog - It's been great to watch Braden grow from a far.

You must have been on my mind the other night -because I dreamed that you came to school on the day you were returning and said that Braden had a low grade fever and you wouldn't be back until after Christmas...you know my weird dreams!

Enjoy the last few days! :)

The Hartsocks said...

hey thanks! I don't want Braden to have a fever, but I would love not to come back till after the holidays . . . I keep telling myself that it will be easy to go back for 2 days then have the weekend, then have a week of school, then vacation. we'll see!