12.21.2008

Video

Ok, so I am still not able to successfully upload videos via blogger, but I did figure out how to upload to youtube then put that on blogger (yay me!) . . . anyway, this is not the original clip I wanted to upload - this is actually from this morning's cuddle session in our bed (and yes, he's still wearing the same jammies as he had on last night - as am I).  

So here's our little guy "talking" (and kicking - but this is not new - he's been on the move since before birth)!

You'll need to stop the music on the music player at the bottom of the blog (waayyy down after the last post - click on the pause symbol in the upper left corner) so you can hear Braden . . .
AND
Be sure to watch till the end for the grand finale . . . .


 . . . and yes, I am now washing the sheets!

2 comments:

Allison said...

i've watched this like a million times & it still makes me laugh... thanks for posting! :)

Kim said...

Hilarious! He's seems very proud of himself too!