12.11.2008

In case you were wondering . . .

I survived my first day back at work.  Actually, it was so busy that I simply didn't have time to be sad . . . This morning I got a little teary when Braden woke up before I left and was crying while Billy (apparently not quickly enough) was making his bottle.  It was great to see my wonderful co-workers again, as well as my class - they were even especially well-behaved today (the kids, not my co-workers - but I guess the adults were pretty well behaved too, considering that it is t minus 6 school days till Christmas vacation!).  Weeellll, ok, so my kids were not exactly well behaved, but it was a good day!  Hopefully tomorrow will be too! 

Billy and Braden stopped in at lunch time (what a surprise!), so I got to love on Braden for a couple minutes (even though he was fast asleep - totally out!) while I did it.  When I got home, I was greeted by a happy baby and Daddy who (of course!) had everything totally under control.  

So, I guess I'll go back tomorrow.  :) tgif!

ps - thanks for all those prayers - they were answered today!

(sorry no pics today - I am wiped out - ready to catch some zzz's - this is the first day in a looonng time with no nap time and/or chance to sleep in for me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,
Glad to hear that they were okay. On Thursday about 10, I looked at the clock and thought I wondering what the class is doing? Then the next thought was recess time.

Audra

Miss Mommy said...

Oh, Jill! Braden is a pumpkin!!!!!! I will be praying for you as you are returning to work. I got your blog from Meagan- yea!

The Hartsocks said...

Emily!! How are you guys?! We miss you so much! Bet your kiddos are getting big!