Thought these were too fun! Now that we're into the 3 month clothes, I am realizing that Braden has a LOT of blue and brown apparel from Carter's . . . this shirt and pants actually came in 2 separate sets from 2 different people, and the blanket was a gift from someone else! We're having fun (well, Mommy is having fun!) mixing and matching the brown/blue shirts, onesies, and pants. This little striped combo is one of my favorite outfits right now (I am sure one day Braden will look at these pictures and declare me a dork for dressing him like this)!
PS - love those smiles! Maybe he already is thinking Mommy's a little nuts!
2 comments:
He is so cute Jill! I love blue and brown too;-)
I love these stripes! Let's hope you don't see him in them when he gets older!
Post a Comment