I love love love the Christmas season, but every year it seems like something fun gets cancelled due to either the weather (snowflakes!) or illness (sniffles). We've had 4 events cancelled for previously mentioned reasons so far, and it looks like we're going to have to miss another fun event (Ethan's b-day party) today . . . because we've got the sniffles (and baby it's COLD outside)!
Braden was a little bit sniffly on Wednesday evening (probably picked up something at daycare or at the doctor's office, or I may have brought home a bug from being at school - ugh!) . . . and has gone from a little sniffly then to a lot sniffly today. It seems to get worse at night, then is better in the daytime. Luckily he's still his laid back happy self, and has not had a temp. . . . but now Billy & I have it too. :( So far it's still just sniffles though - no bad coughs or sore throats - hopefully we'll avoid that!
Here's our bedside table this morning -- Braden and I are cuddling/sniffling in our cozy bed (no, Braden does not sleep with Billy and I - the "our" is Billy and I -- but for this morning the little guy is joining me in the warmest/comfiest spot) watching Christmas movies (poor Billy had to brave the sub zero weather and head to work at 6!). We're resting up and hoping to be at 100% for Christmas day.
Braden doesn't seem to mind having his nose "sucked out," (he even smiles a little sometimes), but he hates getting Little Noses (saline drops). Here he is resting up . . .
. . . and last night "talking" and kicking . . . .(I tried to upload a video, but kept getting an error report from blogger - I'll try again!)

Still our happy baby!
And a cute daddy/son shot from a couple days ago . . . have I told you how much I love seeing these two together? Billy is a great dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment