Yikes - another week down; can't believe it is April already . . . and Elise is one month old! I have not done a great job of taking pictures this week - I need to just leave the camera out so that I use it.
Here are a few that I did manage to take:
Bath time - Elise loves, loves, loves bath time. She could hang out in the tub forever.
Big White Barn - This barn has sat on the top of the hill my whole life; I've passed by it thousands of times. We now live across from the barn and what used to be pasture/stables. Recently the land was sold and will become a housing development. The "big white barn" (in B speak) left its spot on the hill this morning and moved to a new home in the country. We (along with lots of other neighbors) watched the barn go. (The barn is already moving a little bit in the first picture.) Going . . .
. . going . . .
gone. :(
Heading down the street and then out of town
Baby girl - There are very few clothing items that B wore that Elise will be able to wear (well, unless we decide to dress her in blue/boy clothes). This little green sleeper is the very first baby item I ever purchased when we first found out we were pregnant with Braden (didn't know gender yet). Miss Elise has been enjoying all kinds of girly pink outfits, but today I dressed her in the green number.
(She has just started really smiling within the past week - so fun and cute!)
I thought it would be fun to compare B and E in the same outfit, so I recreated a shot of B with the same blanket and boppy pillow too. :) Braden is actually closer to 6 weeks, and Elise is just over 4 weeks. Billy was surprised to see how much they really do look alike.
I've also decided to go ahead and take monthly pictures of Elise wearing the same (size 12 mth) outfit each month on her "birthday" like we did for B.
This is actually a one week picture:
And one month:
(Of course B had to get in on the fun too!)







1 comment:
She is adorable!!
Post a Comment