4.09.2012

Happy Easter, 2012


It's been a busy weekend around here - we had lots of fun celebrating Easter!  

On Friday Braden and I dyed eggs - he was much more into it this year than in years past. (But did NOT like it when he discovered that the dye had dyed his fingertips.)

Elise hung out in her swing this year - but next year I'll bet she'll want in on the egg dying fun!
 

Friday evening Braden also helped me make "fluff" for Easter dinner with the Hartsocks on Saturday.
 Yum!!!

Sunday morning - the Easter bunny found us!


Candy! (I have heard, "Want to open this, Mom?" about 200 times in the past 48 hours.)

I had little success getting a good Easter photo of the kiddos this year . . . here's the "best" shot . . .

Elise with her first Easter basket - apparently she was not very impressed. ;)

E's first Easter! (with a new purple bow from the Easter bunny!)

Elise got to meet some of her Miller relatives for the first time on Sunday.  Here she is with "the girls" . . .  all the female 2nd cousins.

What's Easter without an egg hunt?  B had a great time finding eggs . . .



The Miller 2nd cousins (minus Ethan and Elise) with their egg hunt loot:

And since I am not posting very regularly these days, here are a few other pictures on my camera from this week:
Elise - almost 5 weeks old!


Sleepy girl


B and I made triple chip chocolate cookies - yum! He's becoming an expert at licking the beater. :)

No comments: