I'm so glad our kiddos live close to and know their cousins well. They've already made lots of fun memories with their older cousins, and I am sure there will be lots of fun times in the future with the little ones too!
Allison needed someone to watch Annie for an afternoon, and I happily volunteered (sign me up for snuggle time with a baby any time!) Miss Annie actually slept for most of the time she was at our house (and so did Elise, and Braden was at Bible School) - so it was a very easy afternoon. Annie and Elise woke up at about the same time (which is why E is only in a diaper and has major bed head!).
E was excited to see Annie at our house . . . and A seemed to be checking out E too :)
* ps - check out E's tan lines from her swim suit ;)
The older cousins are around a lot too. Addie has been babysitting for us a couple of mornings a week. I snapped this pic one evening when the girls stopped by and they, our kids, and Billy were ALL on the playset.



No comments:
Post a Comment