6.23.2014

Bible School

Braden attended East Union Bible school this year.  I have fond memories of Bible School week at EU growing up, and knew he'd enjoy it.  They no longer have a whole week of VBS like when I attended; it was Fri afternoon/evening and all day on Saturday.  B had a great time - as I was sure he would.  The Bible School program was on Sunday morning, so we went to EU so that B could participate.  I was a little worried that he wouldn't want to even go on the stage (in fact, when we were talking about it at home, he said "Mom, I don't get to stand on the stage part.  Just the steps.  The steps are NOT the stage.") ;)  But he did it!  I don't think he actually sang anything, but he did go up with his class and stood with the other kiddos for the whole program.  He's in the blue shirt in the 2nd row.


No comments: