4.03.2013

March photo dump

Ahh - where has the time gone?  

I was deleting pictures off my memory card to clear up some space, and realized that I hadn't uploaded any for a lonnnng time.  I even accidentally deleted a few pics of Elise's first sledding experience. :(  Here are a couple that didn't get deleted . . .

March 8! It finally got a little warmer, and some snow remained from the snowfall earlier in the week - so we took advantage and bundled E up for a sled ride.  Unfortunately, the snow was so soft that it was actually kind of hard to pull the sled.  We gave up on her new red Christmas sled (it was too heavy and just kept getting stuck), and found that having her ride with Braden on the big blue sled worked the best.  She seemed to enjoy the ride!


Mmmmmm - cookies!  I baked chocolate chip cookies one day, and had some eager taste testers. :)



Silly spaghetti!  We had spaghetti for supper, and decided to let Elise give it a go!  I stripped her down to a diaper for easy clean up . . . and she loved it!





Last weekend we finally got our "spring break" (no school Friday or Monday).  On Friday it was sunny and warmer than it's been all year, so the kids and I went on a bike/stroller ride to the playground.  It was GREAT to get out in the sun!

Elise loved swinging with Braden . . .


 . . . and also loved the wide open spaces to run!


If big bro can climb up the slide, so can I!

Braden taught himself a new trick . . . he jumps from the platform to the 2nd monkey bar and then swings until he drops to the ground. (Don't mind the Hawkeye PJ pants - he insisted on wearing his "very soft pants" all day.  Hey - sounds good to me!)
 

Can you tell that it's someone's nap time?  Playing wears a gal out!



No comments: