4.15.2013

overheard

{after reading the story of Jesus dying on the cross and rising on Easter}
B: Mom, is Jesus like a super hero? (he is VERY into super heroes right now . . .)


Mispronunciations
{that are sort of cute and I will miss when Braden figures out the correct way to say, so I usually don't correct him}
nola bar :  granola bar
pack pack  :  back pack
ogurt  :  yogurt
hangaburger : hamburger
fross  :  cross (can't quite figure out where he got that one)


{after being reprimanded for sneaking some of E's orange slices off her plate}
B: But I'm SHARING with her


{upon discovering the newly installed child locks in the kitchen - namely on the pantry door}
B: Mom, I can't open this door
Me: I know, we put a safety lock on it so that Elise can't get open it and make messes
B: Well, that's NOT a good idea, Mom.  I can't open it now.


B: Mom, can I have some cheerios?  I want the sticky ones. {meaning honey nut vs. the plain "non sticky" cheerios}







No comments: