We're still (obviously - or I would be posting about it!) waiting for little miss to make her appearance. . . I felt much better today (well, as good/comfortable as one can feel at 39+ weeks pregnant) - but am really glad to have dropped down to 1/2 days at work. By late afternoon I was having some decent contractions - but apparently not enough to really mean much.
My mom delivered a special item tonight - baby sister's quilt! She just finished it today - and it is too cute! Braden has one made with the same pattern in bright boy colors. I'm still not quite used to thinking pink!
Here's a close up - I know it is still hard to see -- baby girl's quilt coordinates with her nursery in pinks, chocolate, and mint greens. Can't wait to wrap her up for snuggles in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment