2.01.2012

annnnnd here we go!

We have been anticipating the arrival of February for a while now -- both with excitement and a little nervousness for all that will take place.  

Tomorrow is go day - we start the day with an appointment to check in on Baby H, and will end the day closing on our new house! (Well, that probably won't actually end the day - I am sure we will end they day by doing some pre-moving prep and maybe even start moving some things!)

We are very fortunate that the sellers allowed us to shampoo carpets this week prior to closing - it was so fun to get to "visit" the house a few days early.  A big thanks to my parents for being our personal carpet cleaners!  Today I snapped this pic of dad doing a final once over with the vacuum now that the carpet has dried . . . a little sneak peak of our new digs!

Friday and Saturday will be our "big" moving days, and we plan to sleep at the new house on Saturday night.  We'll see how that plan plays out . . . I have had several somewhat sleepless nights this week (I mostly blame pregnancy insomnia), and have been thinking a lot about organizing closets and where everything will go.  Hopefully we can put things away as quickly in real life as I can in my mind. :)   . . . because in a few short weeks we'll have another big change when Baby girl arrives!

No comments: