2.21.2012

outdoor fun

We've enjoyed a very mild winter this year (well, most of us have - Braden is dying for some more snow!).  The sun came out this afternoon, so Billy and Braden took advantage of the sunshine and got some fresh air outside while I started making supper.  B refers to the backyard as "the park," since he's not used to having his very own playset!  
 Here's a few more views of the backyard - it really is kind of like our own little park. :)  We have wooded side borders and a little creek/treeline that borders the back of our lot - we love the mature trees and the privacy.
 There's also a great patio area, which we are very excited to use this summer.
I also love that I can keep an eye on the happenings in the backyard while in the kitchen through all those windows in the dining room/4 seasons room.  It will be great to turn the kids loose outside to play in a few years, and still be able to see what they're up to.

And here's the boys in the front of the house -- I meant to take a family picture the day we moved in, but didn't get a chance.

Billy thought I should take a picture too - so here's a (bad, squinty eyed) picture of me at 38 1/2 weeks . . . ready for baby sister to arrive!

1 comment:

The Stotts Family said...

Love your posts, Jill! Your new house looks beautiful - sounds like your timing was perfect in moving/settling in. We're excited to hear your news about baby girl whenever she arrives! :) -colette & boys