9.15.2009

PJ's, plaid, & peas

Can you read Braden's PJ's?
Who You Callin' Crabby?

Our little guy is usually the opposite of crabby, but we think he's teething again.

Molars.
Sigh.

It's gotta hurt . . . and to top it off, he is also currently fighting a nasty diaper rash (any tips/remedies? We're applying lots of A&D, taking warm baths with no soap, and exposing his tush to air (naked baby butt!) when we can). . . . Poor fella!

Luckily, despite all that ails him, he isn't crabby for too long . . .
. . . and is back into mischief to exploring his world :)

(don'tcha just love babies in jammies - I could just squeeze him! . . . well, actually I do!)


Disregard the big drool spots in this next group of pics . . . :)
I snapped these the other day when Braden was playing on the steps (a favorite spot, these days). He's so proud that he has learned to walk up, then scoot down on his bottom. . . but sometimes he still gives us a scare and tries to "walk" down - yikes!
Love these plaid shorts! (Why are baby clothes so cute?!) . . . I bought these for him in June, and they're still too big (9mth size - why do sizes vary so much?!), but I figured if he's going to wear them, it's gotta be now. Reminds me of a little beach/surfer baby. ;)

Finally, it's been a while since I posted any eating pics . . . sometimes we just have to laugh at the mess he makes - the photos just don't do it justice! And my camera just isn't always quick enough to capture the funny expressions that accompany the mess (another reason to upgrade, right?!).

Thankfully, Braden loves to eat everything - fruits and veggies included. Here he's chowing peas (truthfully, it's more than likely green beans - - but peas sounded better in my P themed title) . . . we're working our way through the last of our stash of baby food - Braden is right on schedule to completely ditch baby food by his birthday!




No comments: