Friends + Family + Food = FUN!
We had a whirlwind weekend . . . despite having an extra day off to enjoy, it sure seemed to go fast!
On Sunday evening we had friends over for quesadillas . . . here Billy and Aaron and make their quesadilla creations - yum!
Braden loved them (surprise, surprise!)









And I think Allie did too . . .not sure about that expression (I think she's humoring me for taking pics . . .)
When our tummies were full, we headed outside to play bags/cornhole, and enjoy the gorgeous evening weather.
This morning Braden slept in, thus allowing us to sleep in (yes!) . . . hopefully he is breaking the pattern of waking up at 6 - we'll see tomorrow . . .
Once he did wake up, I loved having a leisurely breakfast with this sweet fella and his smile - I wish I were always this happy in the morning!:
Later in the morning, we packed up and headed to Lake MacBride for a picnic lunch with the Miller family.
It was the perfect day for a picnic . . .
. . . and a relaxing afternoon of lounging and playing even more bags!

Ahh - what a wonderful 3 day weekend. We wrapped up our evening with ice cream from Yotty's to bid farewell to summer. I know summer doesn't really end until the 20th, but it always feels like Labor Day marks the end of the season . . .
Now we're looking forward to/planning B's 1st birthday party! Can't believe it will be here in less than a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment