7.20.2009

sippy cup and s'mores

I'm pleased to report that Braden has recently become more willing to "embrace" the use of a sippy cup instead of his beloved bottle.  After finding out at his 9 month check up that he should/could ditch the bottle by his first b-day, I wasn't sure we'd be able to meet that goal . . . We still have a long way to go until the bottle is completely gone, but I was thrilled today when B drank a whole sippy cup without fussing for his bottle.



This weekend we (finally!) had a backyard barbeque and broke out the firepit for s'mores! 
It was a great evening for relaxing outdoors with friends . . . and the fire was nice on such a cool summer evening (who would have thought we'd all be in jeans and hoodies on an Iowa July night?!).

Braden and Auntie Allie

First fire of the summer!

Getting sleepy, but don't want to miss anything!

Yum - s'mores!


No comments: