7.30.2009

see ya later, alligator!


Tomorrow we hit the road!

It feels like we've spent most of this week preparing for next week . . . well, ok, today mostly.  M-W I helped with Language Camps for school (which made me realize just how NOT ready to return to school I am as well as how unpleasant it is to have to get up early  in the mornings - although we did have a great time learning Arabic, Chinese, and Spanish at camp). 

Today I did lots of laundry, and packed up (what seems like) everything we own in preparation for one week of vacation.  We're heading up North to MN with the Hartsocks for a week of fun and relaxation at cabins by a lake.  I've made lots of lists and I hope we have everything we need for B - and that it all fits in our car! Traveling with a small child adds a lot to the packing list: pack and play, high chair, baby food/bottles/sippys, stroller, toys . . . whew! 

See you next week!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Have fun!

Phyl said...

Enjoy your week away! Braden looks like he is ready to take off walking all by his lonesome. Nothing will be safe in your house now.