Sorry no posts this week . . . mostly because my laptop is being "mended" (the light in the screen burned out so I had to send it in to apple). Thankfully I can access the internet and get my e-mail, but haven't downloaded any pictures since I am using a loaner for now.
Not only has my laptop been "under the weather" this week, but sadly, so has our little man. He's had a somewhat constantly stuffy nose for a while now, but on Monday we started to notice that he seemed uncomfortable/fussier when lying (laying? - help me on that one Kim!) down. He is/was still eating heartily (swallowing doesn't seem to be painful), but on Monday night he woke up crying several times during the night (and let me tell you, we are NOT used to that anymore - HOW did we do it when he used to get up regularly for feedings??) . . . so we thought perhaps Braden had an ear infection. A trip to the doctor ruled that out, but he's still having trouble sleeping. During the day he is his sweet little self, but nights have been rough. We've had him sleep in his carseat (which has helped a little), but I think he wakes up in his seat because he wants to stretch out. Poor guy! On Wednesday night he did sleep all night, though, (which was wonderful, as I was feeling the effects of sleepless nights), but last night was up again a couple of times. Hopefully this will soon pass! We have his "4 month" (actually 4 month, 3week) check up on Monday, so if things don't improve, I'm glad we'll have the chance to consult his doctor again.
Hopefully I will have my lovely laptop back soon, and will be able to post some pictures. tgif!
1 comment:
Okay, Jill, it's lying. I could give you the whole grammar lesson, but I won't!! :) I hope Brayden starts feeling better. There's nothing worse than sleepless nights with a fussy baby.
Post a Comment