Last night Billy and I were in the kitchen cleaning up after supper. I turned around to check on Braden, and found this:
Which is very cute, but not particularly exciting, except that when we left him on his blanket, it was like this:

Braden has learned to roll over (back to belly)!
Billy and I both looked at each other in disbelief - we've been "practicing" rolling with him for weeks, and the first time he did it unassisted, we were steps away but didn't get to see the big event. Luckily for us, he repeated his new trick and we even caught in on video (except that it is on our video camera, not just the video feature on my point and shoot camera, so I still need to figure out how to upload the video!). Anyway, sooooo exciting and fun!
Braden was very proud of himself!
In fact, these days he is sucking on everything he can get into his mouth - our fingers, his blankets, burp rag, toys . . . due to that and the large amounts of drool he is producing lately, we have a feeling some teeth are about to pop through.
3 comments:
Wow! SO big and so cute:-)
What a cutie Braden is! I love the idea of taking a picture every month in the same outfit...although it doesn't really have the same effect for my kids now that they are 5 and 2! :)
Anyway, I stumbled across this: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2009/02/easy-and-easier-valentine-treats.html
and thought you might be interested in case you haven't made my recipe already. I think these sound better (and easier) than the recipe that I posted.
Theresa
sucking on his toe... that is so hilarious!! thanks for sharing this fun new trick!! that's great that he's rolling, too! you guys look like you're doing a great job of parenting! :)
Post a Comment