9.19.2008

The Waiting Game

Yep, still waiting . . . we had an appointment yesterday, and I was really hoping to hear "wow - you are ready to deliver any day."  Instead, (and this is still good news, just not what I really wanted), the doctor said that everything looks great, baby passed the non-stress test easily (lots of moving still!), and is in position (head down), has dropped, and I am a little more dialated than before. She said if she could tell me when I would deliver, she'd be a millionaire; it could be tomorrow, it could be on my due date, or even after (NOT helping!) . . . so we have an appt. for next week - hopefully we won't need that one, although the due date is still 8 days away (a few weeks ago I  got very excited when the doctor said that it looked like this baby would be coming earlier rather than later) . . . so if it is later, it is going to be very hard to wait. 


No comments: