It's been awhile since I've posted things the kids have said. Here's a few recent gems that I can remember . ..
Me: "Braden, put on your hoodie."
B: "It's not a hoodie, Mom. It has a zipper. It's a zippie."
{While driving on a highway}
B: "Mom, we are on a road. A road and a highway are the same, right?"
Me: "Yep, you are right, roads, and highways and streets are all for driving on. Actually highways are for driving fast, and streets are in town. But both highways and streets are kinds of roads."
B: "So this is a highway, right? Because you are going pretty fast, right Mom?"
{We were invited to go on a hayride. Braden was excited to go, but not sure what it would be like.}
B: "So do we sit on they hay and wave like we are in a parade?"
{I attempted to wipe Elise's nose while she was playing}
E: "Mom, go sit down there" (pointing at chair.) "You stay there!"
{Most school mornings when I go into Elise's room to wake her}
E: (while pulling blankets over her head) "Mommy, go. Go away!"
No comments:
Post a Comment