I can't even believe that we have a SIX year old in the house! I think I was more "emotional" about Braden turning six than I was about him starting Kindergarten . . . Six. Wow! We are so blessed to be Braden's parents, and love our energetic, loving little superhero!
He chose to have a SpiderMan party for the 2nd year in a row. But this time he wanted red SpiderMan and black SpiderMan (I still get confused as to what he is talking about in Superhero world!) I couldn't find any offical "black SpiderMan" party decor, so we just went with a red, black, and Spidey theme. :)
Since Braden still doesn't know about "friend" parties, we kept it simple with a family party on his actual birthday, which was on Friday. Billy made pizza, and Braden loved having his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who could make it in attendance.
After the yummy pizza, it was present time! B was thrilled with the Ninja turtle, lego, Power Ranger, and Planes loot he received - can you tell he's into superheroes? Cousin Aidan helped unwrap. ;)

Time for cake and ice cream! B was already wearing his new Power Ranger costume when he blew out his candles. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment