We've been saying for weeks (months?) that we really should take the training wheels off of Braden's bike. We were pretty sure he was ready, but just never got around to it. Tonight he requested that we take them off - he wanted to give riding his bike without them a try (this probably had something to do with the fact that his pal at daycare was working on riding sans training wheels today).
At any rate - he CLEARLY was ready! I was inside with Elise and Billy and Braden went out to take off the training wheels. I was waiting for Elise to finish up her supper, then was going to go out with the camera. However, I missed B's first ride! Billy said that literally within a minute of taking the wheels off, he was whizzing around the driveway . . . he came in and got me and I got these videos:
This one demonstrates his savvy stopping abilities
He had the cutest cheering section!
We finally strapped on the helmet and headed off down the street on a REAL bike ride. Fun stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment