12.06.2012

E's 9 month photographs

Last Friday Elise had her 9 mth check up in the morning, and we got her 9 month photos taken that afternoon.  I was a little nervous that she'd be sleepy (we took them at about the time she usually goes down for her afternoon nap), but she was a champ.  

Love that smile!


Elise did a good job sitting relatively still for about 5 minutes (which was actually long enough to get several cute shots), but then decided she'd rather be on the move - so we had to resort to some creative ideas to keep her somewhat still . . . "standing" was a hit . . ..

. . . and she liked the box too - but kept quickly crawling right out!
 

I requested the bathtub shot  . . .  (the photographer had to be FAST - I held her and plopped her in, and the second I let go Sandi had to take the picture because 2 seconds later Elise was standing up in the tub or was out of the tub)

Here's E in the tub at 9 mths . . .

 . . . and B in the tub at 9 mths!

Now we have a "set" of tubby pics for the kids' bathroom (I am sure they will LOVE that in about 10 years!) ;)

No comments: