4.03.2010

dying eggs

It's been years since I have dyed eggs for Easter, and this year I was excited to introduce Braden to egg dying. It is a lot of fun to see Braden to get in on the action/experience things for the first time. I didn't realize Billy (so he says!) hadn't ever dyed eggs either!

We almost ran out of time to get this project done before Easter (where did this week go?), but finally got in gear this morning. Luckily prior to starting, I realized that it probably would not be wise to let B actually help with the dying (think dye all over hands) since we have his 18 mth pictures this afternoon). Oops! So Braden ended up being more of a spectator, and played with his blue plastic egg and a spoon while Billy and I dyed the real eggs.

I think he had fun anyway!

It was fun to revisit this Easter tradition - can't wait to do it next year when Braden can help a little more!

No comments: