1.27.2010

lately, take 2

So, what's up with us lately?

Well . . . we're getting tired of snow/ice/cold weather, seem to have somewhere to be every night of the week (I hate that - need my down time!), and Braden has had a runny nose since about Thanksgiving (seriously. but it's at least partially due to those darn molars that are still poking through. None-the-less, we are also getting tired of snot).

Also, apparently, we are not taking many pictures lately. I know I have mentioned before that I tend to blog less when we don't take pictures; need to break out that camera again so that I keep up with the blog. I am really, really wanting a new lens for the new camera (I know. . . Already you ask? Yes, I am greedy. But I am anxious to mess with aperture settings, and I need a different lens than what we have to do that).

If I had been taking pictures lately, here are some that I would post:
(imagine if you will, these images)

• Braden "riding" his horse - you know, that horse head on a stick he got for Christmas? Yeah, he has figured out how to "ride" it - very cute.

• A video of Braden making yummy sounds when he eats - I really do need to capture this on video! Sometimes when I give him food (especially something new that I am not sure he will like), I say yummmmm or mmmmmm when I give it to him or as I take a bite. Now when Braden is eating, he sometimes will just make yummy noises on his own while eating something he particularly enjoys. Very funny.

• Braden in the tub - his favorite spot (hey, it is at least warm there!). He loves to lay on his belly in the tub and "swim" and is also into trying to drink the water/eat the bubbles. (Ew.)

• The ice on the trees last week. As much as I hate ice/cold at the moment, I will admit that the scenery was gorgeous. Really wish I had taken a pic of the ice covered trees.

So, that's the update for now.

Next time there will be photos. Real ones.

Tonight was round one of parent-teachers, and I'll have another late night at work next week. While I really don't mind conferences (and actually enjoy talking to parents for the most part) I am not a fan of 12 hour days at school and getting home well after dark. Oh well!

Stay warm!

No comments: