1.12.2009

Back in the Saddle

Sorry for the lack of posting . . . it's been a busy week.  Actually, not so terribly busy, just tiring!  On Thursday I realized that perhaps one reason for feeling so tired is that I have not worked a "full" work week since last May (summer off, and when I came back to school I had Thursdays off for OB appts, then worked 1/2 days, then 10 weeks off for maternity leave . . ..) - so that, combined with coming off the "holiday wirlwind" has left me a little wiped out. 

Today I am enjoying (and yes, not using too wisely yet!) a workday at school to do report cards. Sadly I have spelling, reading, and social studies tests to grade before I can even start the report cards - I had high hopes of doing the grading over the weekend, but I am very selfish with my weekend time and use most of it to snuggle with Braden (ok, and to read Twilight while he napped - I admit - I am now hooked on that series!).

Sorry, no pictures this time - I took some over the weekend, then my camera battery died, so it is charging up so that I can download.  We also got Braden's 3 month pictures back, so I will post those soon too.  He is looking so old!  But you'll just have to wait to see . . . 

No comments: