1.04.2009

3 months!

On Saturday Braden turned 3 months old (sniff! this is going waaay to fast for me!) . . .  here's our little guy giving me an after-a-nap grin in his crib (yes, I realize it is January, but it is warm in our house and he was all sweaty in his fleece sleep sack, so I let him nap in just a onesie -- usually his jammies are seasonally appropriate :) ). 




And here's his monthly shot (in the 12 month size outfit - we do this each month on the 3rd) . . . top pic is from one month in November, and the bottom picture is 3 months - January 3.  Those little legs are getting chunkier . . . :)



Today we had his professional 3 month pictures taken - I'll post 'em as soon as I get them. Those dang photographers know just how to pull at a mommy's heartstrings and it is soooo tempting to buy lots!  I tried to be good, but ended up purchasing more than I intended to (I wanted more than one pose) -- but am guessing we will never regret having more pictures of that sweet face - I am amazed at how quickly he is growing and changing.  The next time we take professional pictures will be at 6 months - he will be twice as old as he is now, so I am sure we will see big changes!

Time to get to bed - vacation is officially over! :(  It was a wonderful one though . . . Hopefully we can get jump right back into things without too much trouble - we just got "on schedule" (after my maternity leave ended) for a week, then had 2 weeks off for Christmas vacation. This time we're not so lucky -  my next day off other than a weekend is on Monday the 19th for MLK day.  Over the holiday break Braden has done really well sleeping till 7:30 or even 8, so I am sure he will sleep past 7 tomorrow so that I can get us out the door to daycare/work on time.  Ugh.  Does anyone else get the "Sunday night blues" too?

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a great way to describe how I feel on Sunday nights! Yes, I get "Sunday night blues" too. It isn't that I don't like my job, I love it! But rather, I never get my list for the weekend completed and it goes so quickly!

Braden is growing quickly! I need to hold him--Suzanne had him all night at book club.:)