As promised, here are Braden's 3 month pictures . . . he's looking so old! He is still wearing 0-3 month clothes, and a few things that are 3-6 month size. When I was putting away laundry tonight I went through his closet and put some of the things that are getting a little too small away (for some reason I find it so hard to put away clothes he's grown out of - it makes me sad! anyone else have this problem?).
This one is my favorite


And a fun one for the Hawkeye fans! (it is supposed to be horizontal/he is laying down - but I didn't rotate it after it was scanned).


I have taken a few pictures this week that I will try to post soon, but haven't downloaded from the camera yet.
Today we had snow day #3 (yikes! while I love a snow day, making them up won't be nearly as fun!), so I got to snuggle with Braden again this morning and give him his first bottle (yesterday was a late start due to weather) . . . I ended up going to a dentist appointment today as planned (dontcha hate when you spend time writing sub plans that never get used!?); the roads weren't great, but ok - it's just that it is soooo cold!!!. While in IC we made a few stops - so the day kind of flew by. Mom watched Braden so I didn't have to take him out in the cold. When I finally got home I ended up making cinnamon rolls (which I enjoy), but after cleaning up that mess and the supper dishes, it just didn't feel like much of a "relaxing" day off . . . and I STILL don't have my report cards done. Oh well - it's looking like we might have another day off tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment