The pool continues to be one of our favorite places to be . . . and I am so sad that our days there are numbered. We're off on vacation in a week, and then school will be starting (I am NOT ready for that for sure!).
Here's a few pics of our water babies. :)
We usually go to the pool while Billy is at work, but occasionally go in the evening with him. It's fun to go later sometimes, as the pool is usually pretty empty as you'll see in the following pics ...
Braden loves loves loves the diving board. Often he does "crazy" jumps as above, but he is also really catching on to how to actually dive!
This first video is of B swimming all the way across the pool! I challenged him at the beginning of summer to do it by the end of summer, and he did! He had already done one pool length (and did awesome - didn't stop at all) before I was able to get a video. So on this lap he does stop and doggy paddle a time or two . . .
And this video is of a dive!
No comments:
Post a Comment