1.31.2013

on the go . . .

Elise is our go getter . . . she rolled over at about 10 weeks, I think, and has been on the move since.  On Christmas day she took 2-3 steps, and I was worried that she'd be walking at 10 months like Braden did . . . I wouldn't quite call her a "walker" yet, but at 10 and 3/4 months, she's well on her way (the only thing slowing her down is that she's figured out that she's still a much faster crawler, so she drops down to crawl when she wants to get somewhere fast).  In the last week or two, she has been walking more - I think she's up to 9 steps now.  

Of course, whenever I get out the camera, she is either not in the mood to demonstrate her skills, or wants to crawl quickly to me to try to grab the camera - so capturing her actually walking has been a challenge.  I finally got some footage earlier this week . .  it certainly doesn't show her true ability, but it's better than nothin'! :)


No comments: