6.09.2012

lately [photo dump]

Downloaded pics from all the cameras today (sometimes I forget what's on each of them, or forget to download a camera -- we currently have 3: a waterproof camera we keep in the pool bag, a point and shoot that generally lives in the diaper bag, and then the dslr). . . . anyway -- I found a few recent pics I haven't shared:

bumbo baby - Elise loves sitting up, and is getting so strong!

cuddling cuties  - Braden likes to hold Elise (if she's awake!) during the 5 minute rest time that our pool has hourly

ball boy - B's favorite activity at the pool (so far) this summer is playing catch with the football

softball sweetie - we enjoyed a lovely evening at the ballpark watching cousin Alex play softball (and B had a great time playing with Addie and Aidan)

choo choo chief - another one of B's favorite things to do is visit the library.  While he does like the books, he loves the train set

No comments: