So this is what B loooooves/is allowed to do at G&G Miller's house (when Grandpa is "watching" him). He gets a running start from the back of the garage stall, and then . . .
Dad snapped these pictures for me the other day and Mom e-mailed them to me while I was at work. I'm glad I wasn't present when they were taken, because I just about have a heart attack when I see him fly down that hill in person. Thank goodness for helmets! (And I suppose it is worth noting, that he hasn't ever gotten hurt performing this particular stunt.)


3 comments:
ahhhh - what are they THINKING?!
-concerned aunt allie
That's just what grandparents are for-----to provide the excitement the parents won't let them have!!!
loving catching up on your blog! cute pictures, he looks so much like Billy! Lawrence and Marijo Decker
Post a Comment