how can it be that I have 10+ days of photos to "catch up" on and post, when it seemed like just a few days ago I was all caught up?
why do days off fly by, but days at work don't?
how is it that MAY has already arrived?
why is it so easy to stay up late doing just one more thing, but so difficult to get up in the morning to work out?
when is it ever going to feel like spring for more than one day at a time?
why can I just not get enough of the royal wedding?
how in the world do we end up at Walmart approximately once a week and end up with this much stuff?
Project 365: 121
why does B find it great fun to sneak out of his bath and then try to hustle back in before we catch him?
Project 365: 103
why do I have something going on every single day after school this week that will mean getting home later that "usual?"
how is it that my little boy is not seeming so little these days?
Project 365: 122
how many nights in a row do you think he'll choose (repeated readings of) this book for his bedtime story? (luckily, it's one of my favorites too!)
Project 365: 108
No comments:
Post a Comment